Hello ,

Namaste to you and your loved ones.

Kindly forgive my intrusion ,my email must have come as a surprise to you seeing that we hardly know each other ,I am a native of India ,female and 26yrs of old , I presently live in the England.

I have mailed you to seek for your help in a matter of great importance to my family ,I would be able to tell you more when I get a response from you.

Thank you for taking time out to read my mail ,you can reply me on mailssaachdeva@yahoo.com

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year


Sonali Sachdeva


+44 8712375079



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonali Sachdeva <sonali.sachdeva@contactoffice.co.uk>
Date: 2013/4/25
Subject: Namaste
To:




Hello ,

Namaste to you and your loved ones.

Kindly forgive my intrusion ,my email must have come as a surprise to you seeing that we hardly know each other ,I am a native of India  ,female and 26yrs of old , I presently live in the England.

I have mailed you to seek for your help in a matter of great importance to my family ,I would be able to tell you more when I get a response from you.

Thank you for taking time out to read my mail ,you can reply me on mailssaachdeva@yahoo.com

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year


Sonali Sachdeva


+44 8712375079

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.


13 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Guys, its a scam even i have received to my mail nonsense !! don't reply!! :)

  2. That's why publish such an e-mail here, to protect yourself from these scammers.

  3. Unknown says:

    she too mailing me what she want do u have any idea?

  4. Ajay says:

    I too received mails from sonali@outlook.com she is talking about help regarding transfer of money from holand to india. She needs my details?? What may be her plan???

  5. Ajay says:

    I too received mails from sonali@outlook.com she is talking about help regarding transfer of money from holand to india. She needs my details?? What may be her plan???

  6. I too received the same from sonali.sachdevababe@live.com

  7. Anonymous says:

    I also received it today from sonalisachdeva101@gmail.com

    Namaste
    I am sachdeva sonali, origin from India i live in England.Am 26yrs old
    of age.I have something important to discuss with you please dont ignore
    my mail.Lord Krishna be with you.

  8. Anonymous says:

    He/she wants rs. 54,200. my email conversation...

    As regards our last discussion ,the Security company have informed me that the service charge to be paid in India would be Rs.54,200 ,when the delivery reaches India ,the accompanying official will inform you on how to pay this 54,200 rupees after which the delivery would be released for delivery to you personally.

    After receiving the delivery ,I would want you to send me some amount from it which I would use in settling debts owed here and also making the trip back to India ,when I arrive we will then discuss how and where the conversion should be done.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Ohh ok, So she want Rs 54K. I too received email. I also this link with some interesting conversation. Anyway, thanks guys for sharing.

    http://cocktailcontent.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/sachdeva-sonali-origin-from-india-scam.html

Leave a Reply

Share this !

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More